I have been the “big dog” at my church for a little over a month now and I was thinking about how crazy everything has been so I thought it might be fun to write fives lessons that I have learned so far.
- All that time practicing my signature because I knew that I was going to be playing in the NBA and everyone would want my autograph is finally paying off.
- I need to come up with a new stall tactic when I’m not ready to make a decision right on the spot, “Let me check with Pastor” doesn’t work as well any more.
- I am extremely underqualified…and God is extremely overqualified. Together we make a pretty good team.
- Pastoral staff don’t grow on trees…they hide in deep dark caves in the middle of nowhere.
- I am exactly where God wants me to be. And it feels good.