Spent a couple of hours this afternoon down at the Pulse building doing some more cleaning and again I was hit with a bunch of fond memories.
- Starting out that first night there upstairs…with 44 kids. Is it weird that I remember exactly how many students were there that very first night.
- Watching students transform from spectator to participator during worship…it took some time, but once we got a little spark the fire has been raging ever since.
- “The Breakthrough” service, when I busted through 7 bricks…with my bare hands. Well it was my forearm but it was still pretty awesome. I remember God moved in an amazing way that night.
- Many students who committed their lives to the Lord…several are now Pulse sponsors and active members of North Shore. No one can ever say that Pulse was a waste of time or money…
- Helping Arjay with the “Little Shop of Horrors” messages…and being scared that he was going to start a blazing inferno the night of his BIG message.
- Sweeping….cleaning bathrooms…sweeping…cleaning bathrooms…sweeping…cleaning bathrooms, ok not every memory is a fond memory.